Monday 17 March 2014

There She Goes ...

Hi guys..!!!

Today I am wearing a beautiful green midi peplum dress, that has crystal detail on the shoulder, paired with some black court shoes.


Now y'all know I'm a sucker for dresses that compliment my figure right ? .. Well if you didn't know, I am. I love the way this dress fits on me it's not too tight and it's not too lose. Like I always say women's clothes should be tight enough to show your a woman but lose enough to show your a lady. That's partly the reason I chose it every time I see a nice curve hugging dress .. I got to have it.

With this dress I obviously loved the design and the colour, I like the peplum on the waist which balances out and proportions your figure. I also love the crystal detail on the shoulder it gives it that little bit of glam.

This dress can be worn to a dinner, a date, wherever you want to wear it and deem appropriate. To accessorise you can always go with diamond earring to match the crystals on the shoulder and a diamond bracelet. I don't think this dress needs a necklace otherwise we'd have a lot going on, it takes the focus away from the crystals.

But there I was ready to go...






Dress: Dorothy Perkins
Heels: Little shop in Oxford 

Thank you for reading 

Su -xo






2 comments: