Monday 31 March 2014

Statement Shoes !! #WardrobeMustHave

Hey Guys!!

Ive decided to start doing a series of posts on wardrobe must haves. Today I'm doing a post on my red heels. I'm gonna be talking about red heels and why every woman needs a pair. #WardrobeMustHave
It's not a secret that us women love our shoes and high heels, you can never have too many they say. Which is very true !! 

But for all my ladies on a budget, I would recommend that whatever you have in your shoe closet make sure you have that statement, it can be any bright color that makes your outfit pop!! I would recommend red because red shoes can punch up the blandest of outfits and make a bold, confident statement. 

Red shoes also look perfect when matched with neutrals and patterns that contain faint traces of red. Even just a nice black dress or when used for colour blocking. You can also wear them for a casual look with jeans

Here I paired mine with a white midi dress and red necklace...




Dress: (timeless piece bought ages ago, can't remember *sorry*), I think a little shop on Oxford 
Necklace: Mums wardrobe 
Shoes: Select


Thank you for reading ...


Su -xo

No comments:

Post a Comment