Monday 10 March 2014

Lilac Princess

Hey Guys.. 

Today I'm doing a post on this girly Midi Purple skater dress. 


Well firstly everyone who knows me knows I'm very girly. I'm very feminine, I love bright colours and pretty dresses. I'm the type of girl you wouldn't catch wearing a tracksuit and trainers.. ( I'm not even sure I own trainers and a tracksuit). 
Everything I buy whether it be for summer or winter is girly.

My personal style is very classy and ladylike. (Even though I do switch it up sometimes). So that's why I picked out this lilac skater dress. 
Skater dresses are very feminine and usually quite popular. They come in different varieties. What I love about mine is the detail on the material, it has a lace overlay all around it. Every girl should own a skater dress.  A skater dress is perfect for any structure because the elastic around the waist evens out the body for an hourglass figure. Dresses like this are ideal..in fact  PERFECT for girls with boyish like structures and top heavy girls. 

I have to say I felt like a little girl again wearing this and received a lot of compliments. You can wear this dress to a date, dinner, party celebrations, even Sunday best to church.

I put this dress with silver court shoes, and pearls, just to give it that classy and simple look. 

But there I was ready to go... 








Dress: Warehouse (Debenhams)
Shoes: Peacocks
Pearl Earrings: Primark

Thank you for reading ..

Su -xo



No comments:

Post a Comment