Tuesday 25 March 2014

Lady in Red

Hey Guys..!!!

So today I'm doing a post on my red strapless midi dress.


First of let me start by saying Red dresses are RED HOT!! What's not to love about a red dress?! You know I love my midi dresses, I love to dress more elegantly and classy. The mature lady kind of look. It's showing just the right amount of skin. 

A red dress is be a bold fashion statement, but if worn well, it can create a look that seems classic and elegant. 

When I chose accessories to wear with the dress, I stick with simple, unobtrusive pieces that add a little interest and contrast without drawing too much attention. I really wanted the focus to be on this gorgeous dress. Although I did add red lipstick to add a little more drama to the outfit. Paired the dress with bow knot heels too. 

I think this dress would be perfect on a date or a romantic evening out, not only is it appropriate but the colour screams romance.

But there I was ready to go ...








Dress: BooHoo
High Heels: Miss Selfridge
Necklace: (Present)
Earrings: (moms closet) 



Thank you for reading 



 Su -xo






7 comments:

  1. very nice dress!
    new post on my blog:
    http://thefashionprincessblog.blogspot.it/2014/03/trench-as-dress.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your style ;)
    Like your blog! Would you like to follow each other? :)
    XO MP.
    http://beamasterpieceblog.blogspot.it/2014/03/about-me-my-new-second-tattoo.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaww thank you and yes let's follow each other ..

      Delete
  3. Nice outfit! Love the dress, very classy!! :D

    http://glamcicci.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning!! Love the dress!
    thanks for stopping by =)
    imjustmefashionblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete