Thursday 19 February 2015

My Valentines Day

Hey Guys!!

So I'm a little late but, better late than never right?! Today I'm gonna be showing you guys the outfit I wore on Valentines day.

 
Although I didn't go on a date, I was however invited to a wedding. It was lovely I enjoyed myself, and what better day to celebrate love than on St.Valentines.
 
The dress I wore was from Asos, although I did get second thoughts on whether I should wear it or not because I originally thought the colour was more of a summer colour. It did really suite the occasion. The weather was alright which was an extra bonus.

 
 I chose this dress because, well it was LOVE AT FIRST site. I fell unloved with this dress the moment I saw it. I love the colour, and the frill detail at the bottom. It just looks amazing it's so classy and elegant. The only down to this, which I find a problem with most strapless dresses it that I'm a bigger size on bottoms than I am on tops. So it fit really well on the bottom but I had to keep pulling it up at the top. Which was a huge bother. But otherwise I loved it and felt really confident in this.





 
Dress - Asos
Shoes - Asos
Necklace - H&M

Thank you for reading...

-Ness xo

No comments:

Post a Comment