Monday 23 February 2015

Casual OOTD

 
Hello my lovelies
 
It's all about casual today. 
 
 
Didn't feel like doing too much and going over the top. What better way to do casual than a good pair of skinny jeans and a black blazer. These are staple pieces that everywoman needs in her wardrobe. Why?! ... well because you can do just about everything with those pieces and they'll never go out of style.
 
What I love most about my blazer is the tuxedo look it had to it, not to forget the lovely length not too short or too long just perfect. It had a comfy feel to it too. It went really well with the jeans the two colours complimented each other. Just to give it a pop of colour I added my red high heels, (COMFY heels too) chucked on a long necklace and jewellery and I was ready to go.
 





 
 
Blazer: Primark

Top: H&M
Jeans: Primark
High heels: New Look
Necklace: Peacocks
 
Thank you for reading
 
-Ness xo


No comments:

Post a Comment