Saturday 15 February 2014

My Midi Dress

This is a midi dress I got one day when I went into town, looking for something to add to my wardrobe. It's a lace 3/4 sleeve scuba midi dress. Which is a beige kind of color,  it has a lovely lace detail which I like around the waist and on the sleeves.


I chose this dress because I like the way it fits, it's not too tight but not too lose it has just the right amount of sophistication and its trendy too. I usually go for brighter colors but for this one I had to make an exception. 

There are many places you can wear this dress depending on the dress code. Whether it be a dinner date or baby shower or party. Or whatever occasion. 

Here I've paired it with a pair of patent black heels and I didn't add too many accessories I wanted to keep it simple with a small pair of pearl earrings.

And there I was ready to go ...







Dress: AX Paris
Heels: Primark
Earrings: Primark


Thanks for reading ..

Su - xo

2 comments: