Monday 10 February 2014

My Favourite Black Dress

 Hey Guys!! :)

Today I'm doing a post on one of my favourite black dresses. I wore this when I was going to an outing in summer, with my family and friends

This is one of my favourite outfits, I was wearing a black dress and a turquoise necklace matching with turquoise pumps. I love it because first and foremost I got this dress on sale for £10..!!! (I know bargain right?!?!). Primark is not the ONLY place you can go to look good for less. But secondly I love the way it fits on my body without showing too much to make me look trashy. Remember less is more.!! Thirdly the texture is just amazing I love silk, It gives the outfit a formal feel, transitioning from day to night.  


A black dress should be in everyone girls closet, every woman needs one.  It can be worn for many occassions whether special occasions or events that call for a simple look. With this dress there are many ways to change the look of this and have it change easily with a few accessories or for a completely different look, it can be worn with a colourful blazer. 
 
 

Off course I'm not the best when it comes to posing ;) 

 

The dress had an elastic fit  and a rouge style pattern around the waist to which gave it a little more detail. It wasn't so plain. 


 It aslo fitted perfectly around my chest, I know sometimes strapless dresses can be a bit of a pain when it comes to fitting always having to pull it up.  Not to forget the gorgeous pocket detail at sides.
 
The best thing about this dress is I know I'll be able to use it over and over again. 

But anyway there I was ready to go and have a fantastic night..!! 




• Dress - Asos
• Necklace - Peacocks
• Heels - (Gift from my mother)

Thanks for reading .. 

Su  -xo




No comments:

Post a Comment