Monday 24 November 2014

Pink Ladies X

Hello Lovelies

Weddings are beautiful things. Where a man and a woman come together and join as one. Happily ever after. This weekend was my friend's bridal shower. We had a lovely time. 
So being the last minute unorganised me I always am. I knew for weeks and weeks that this bridal shower was coming up, and only I could've of left it till the actual day to go and actually buy something lol. 

I wasn't very sure whether or not I was actually going to find a nice dress but I did. After a few trials and errors I found this lovely pink/ peachy dress, so classy and so feminine. 

This was perfect for the occasion.. Why!?  Because its so girly, although this was my first ever bridal shower this is the kind of stuff I usually see the ladies where to such occasions. It was a pink ladies kind of night, all the ladies came together to support in style. 

What I loved about this dress is the way it sits on my structure and the way it's perfect on my structure too. I love the off shoulder style, it adds a classy touch to it leaves it all to the imagination. Not to forget the beautiful beautiful colour, so bright so me!! Even in winter season I love my brights lol. I thought they'd go great with my silver courts too. 

So here I am.. 









Thank you for reading 




Su -xo

No comments:

Post a Comment